Monday, October 16, 2006

Back to School

Today I successfully traveled from my home-sweet-home all the way back to the excellent educational institution which serves as my diras arai. It is very nice to be back among my (always entertaining) roommates and esteemed colleagues, but I am rather dreading the inevitable return to homework and class and stress (compounded by upcoming midterms and the scads of extracurriculars in which I am involved this year). Nevertheless, I am glad glad glad to be here. However, I must warn that this likely heralds an era of neglect of my dear blog--though it is also quite possible that I will find that I am already too attached to my new friend to let go so soon. We shall see. Anyway, detested Spanish homework awaits, so I must run. Farewell for now!

No comments: